The 2018 NQ Mackay City Auto Group NQ games are fast approaching. One of the most anticipated events is the Olympic Weightlifting with Australia’s top athletes traveling to Proserpine to compete.
Snatch = 82kg
Clean & Jerk = 107kg
Total = 182kg
Front Squat = 120kg
Back Squat = 130kg
- 2015 2nd Place Olitek Australian Weightlifting Championships
- Current Qld Weightlifting Open Champion 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015
- Representing Australia at the Arnold Schwarzenegger Classics 2015
- Australian Open Senior Silver Medallist 2013, 2014
- Represented Australia for Australia vs New Zealand 2012
- Australian Open Senior Bronze Medallist 2012
- Commonwealth and Oceania Championships Bronze Medalist 2012
NQ GAMES EVENT DIVISIONS
Youth (Turning 15 as of 31st Dec of the current competition year, 2018) – Winners determined by Sinclair score. 1,2,3 Male and Female
U17 (Turning 17 as of the 31st Dec of the current competition year , 2018) – Winners determined by Sinclair score. 1,2,3 Male and Female
Senior 18 to 34 years of age as at 31st Dec 2018 – Winners will be determined by Sinclair score for both men and women). 1,2,3 Male and Female
Women – 48kg, 53kg, 58kg, 63kg, 69kg, 75kg, 90kg and +90kg
Men – 56kg, 62kg, 69kg, 77kg, 85kg, 94kg, 105kg, +105kg
Masters 1,2,3 Male and Female
Women 35-45 years Winner determined by SMM score; 45-55 years Winner determined by SMM score; 55 years + Winner determined by SMM score
We are also proud to have Queensland Weightlifting director Debra Keelan.
This is an event you do not want to miss!
DATE & TIME:
Sunday 6th May 2018
7:00am to 6.30pm (approx)
St Catherines Catholic College
96 Renwick Road
Or if you are an athlete, registrations are still open!